Customer Showcase: Videolean integrates Filepicker and saves time!
Here at Filepicker we are constantly impressed how our customers are using our app. This week we wanted to share how Videolean is using Filepicker to enhance their app for their users.
Videolean is helping small business owners to grow their business with the most powerful marketing tool nowadays: videos. Entrepreneurs want videos to promote their businesses. However, they normally can’t afford a video production company, neither have the video editing knowledge.
Videolean offers a wide range of professional template videos easy to customize and affordable for everyone. Select a template, type texts, upload images, select a soundtrack and you already have an HD professional video.
Startups, restaurants, real state, universities, community managers, SEO agencies, marketers…you name it. Videolean is a solution for everyone who believes in the power video has to radically boost a business visibility.
How to create your free video about Icardi now
Creating your Videolean is extremely easy. Just follow these 3 steps:
In order to make sure we save all your changes, need you sign up in first place. Would be a shame to lose all of them otherwise…
You can sign up either by Facebook either by email. Might make more sense the second one since the contest is on Facebook though.
- Select your favorite template,
- upload photos from your desktop your any social network,
- type texts,
- preview and come back if you want to change something.
What Happened after Google Pulled Author and Video Snippets: A Moz Case Study
- Upload to Youtube,
- copy the sharing link and,
- paste it in the video contest tab, in Icardi’s Facebook.
In the past 2 months Google made big changes to its search results. Webmasters saw lost both authorship photos and video snippets. Here at Moz, we’ve closely monitored our traffic to our own URLs to measure the effect of these changes on our actual traffic. The results surprised us.
If you have video content, the evidence suggests it’s now worth more than ever to follow video SEO best practices
Video Thumbnails Remain in Google SERPS After Authorship Picture is Dropped
Google+ Authorship Pictures Dropped Tears have been shed. Voices have been raised. Keyboards have been pounded. Our beloved Google+ authorship pictures and circle counts were dropped in the Google SERPS this last week. Google’s own John Mueller announced that they have been working to clean up the design in order to create a better mobile […]
Google may have removed authorship snippets but video thumbnails are still prominently displayed in the the SERPS.
Research shows that 17% of users spend less than 4 seconds on a website but are willing to spend almost 3 minutes watching an online video.
What remote working means for Buffer and tools they use
Joel & Leo discuss why Buffer decided to be a remote team and some of the tools which help them to collaborate on Buffer from around the world.
7 quick tips&tricks to write headlines that hook up.
- Focus in actionable words: reach, create, change, adapt, construct, transform, win or earn.
- Emphasize verbs: drive, lead, consolidate or highlight.
- Same thing with adverbs: quickly, unstoppable or efficiently.
- Start the promise with a number: 5 tips, 12 strategies, 7 best practices, 3 foolproof methods and 3 key factors.
- Stand out including words or phrases such as: in less than 10 minutes, effective guide, final version, presentation for dummies.
- Pay attention to the first 3-5 words. Those who readers read first.
- Less is sexy. Being able to create an attractive headline using as fewer words as possible will stand you out (i.e. how to change everything, revolution symptoms, disruption,…).
Apply this tips&tricks creating a video in Videolean.